first_img“In the middle of a challenging environment like this, Bank BTPN was able to maintain its fundamentals well, accompanied by a healthy credit portfolio, so that the impact of the pandemic could be minimized,” BTPN president director Ongki Wanadjati Dana said in a press statement on Wednesday. Indonesian banks saw loan growth fall to 3.04 percent yoy in May from 5.73 percent in April as the pandemic hit the public and businesses’ purchasing power, resulting in cooling loan demand and difficulties repaying existing loans.At the same time, the industry’s nonperforming loan (NPL) ratio, which puts the value of bad loans in relation to total debt, climbed to 3.01 percent in May from 2.89 percent a month before. As of June, BTPN’s NPL ratio increased to 1.12 percent from 0.81 percent recorded in June last year, still lower than that of the wider banking industry.  Editor’s note: This article has been revised to correctly state the bank’s name, which is Bank BTPN. Topics : Publicly listed Bank BTPN recorded a contraction in its net profit in this year’s first six months as interest income decreased while bad loans rose. During the first half of the year, the privately-owned bank’s net profit contracted by 9 percent to Rp 1.12 trillion (US$77 million) from Rp 1.23 trillion in the same period last year. Its loan disbursement, on the other hand, grew by 5 percent year-on-year (yoy) to Rp 150.5 trillion, driven by an 18 percent rise in the corporate segment to Rp 88.6 trillion. The bank also takes part in the government’s pandemic relief program by having approved loan restructuring worth Rp 4.1 trillion as of the end of this year’s first half. The figure is around 3 percent of the bank’s overall loan portfolio. BTPN’s third-party funds grew by 4 percent yoy to Rp 101.4 trillion in the first half, while its capital adequacy ratio (CAR) stood at 23.09 percent in June, higher than the banking industry’s average CAR of 22.16 percent in May. However, BTPN’s loan-to-deposit ratio (LDR) was recorded at 148.4 percent in June, higher than 146.72 percent booked in June last year. The maximum LDR allowed by Bank Indonesia is 92 percent, as a ratio that is too high indicates that a bank may not have enough liquidity to cover unforeseen fund requirements. As people have grown a preference for digital banking amid the pandemic, the bank’s digital banking platform, Jenius, saw a 65 percent yoy increase in the number of registered Jenius users to 2.7 million customers by the end of June, the bank reported.Stocks of the bank, traded at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) with the code BTPN, jumped 2.73 percent as of 1:36 p.m. Jakarta time on Wednesday but have lost 30.46 percent of their value so far this year. The main gauge, the Jakarta Composite Index (JCI), lost almost 19 percent of its value so far this year.last_img read more

first_img8 Murray Street, Townsville City.A QUEENSLANDER once owned by a Townsville mayor more than 100 years ago will be sold under the hammer.The three bedroom home at 8 Murray St, Townsville City will go to auction at 10am today.RE/MAX listing agent Garry Byrnes said George Murray, who served as Mayor between 1908 and 1916 built the house and the street was later renamed after him.“George Murray came from Scotland and he was a carpenter so he actually built 8 Murray St in 1895 and 1896,” he said.“He bought the land because in the 1880s in Townsville there was a really big property and land boom and then in the 1890s an economic depression hit Australia and slowed down the building so George Murray bought the land that was subdivided off the back of another house.“Both of his two sons were killed on the western front in WWI in France and as a result of them being killed and George Murray being in the position of Mayor, they renamed the stretch of street Murray St.”More from news01:21Buyer demand explodes in Townsville’s 2019 flood-affected suburbs12 Sep 202001:21‘Giant surge’ in new home sales lifts Townsville property market10 Sep 2020The character home also has two bathrooms, two car spaces and ocean views out to Cleveland Bay.The home is positioned on 476sq m of land and has an inground pool and large outdoor deck perfect for entertaining.Mr Byrnes said the home’s Queenslander charm and prime location had attracted plenty of interest.“The house itself is really well built and it’s extremely solid with the stumps built out of brick,” he said.“It would certainly suit a young professional couple or a couple who are downsizing but still want to stay in the city.“Queenslanders always have a romance about them but some people today see Queenslanders as too much work, but with new building products that has to some degree been nullified.”The home will be open for inspection from 9.45am before the auction. For more information call Garry Byrnes on 0409 134 130.last_img read more

first_imgThe Town of Nags Head, NC, will be conducting a beach nourishment maintenance project starting in May 2019 and lasting possibly into October 2019. The construction activities will take place from the Bonnett Street public beach access at 2919 South Virginia Dare Trail (near Mile Post 11) south to the town line with the National Park Service (near Mile Post 21).“According to Great Lakes Dredge and Dock, the dredging contractor for the upcoming beach nourishment project, we will, for most of the spring and summer, have two hopper dredges working off our shore. Therefore, there will be two closed construction beach sections, about 1,000 feet in length, during most of the project,” the town stated.As background, in general, a hopper dredge will draw sand into its large hold and then it will sail to a submerged pipe and pump the sand onto the shore, where bulldozers grade the sand into a pre-determined construction template.Beach nourishment projects are designed to take advantage of natural forces to move about two-thirds of the sand offshore to create a more stable beach shape, which is more effective in breaker larger waves offshore.The specific start date in May was not given.last_img read more

first_imgThe European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC) is applying for site-wide Section 36 consent at its grid connected Billia Croo wave test site off the west coast of Orkney, Scotland.The Section 36 consent will further streamline the consenting process for EMEC’s clients, reducing the time and cost associated with offshore demonstration, the company explained.Section 36 consent is required under the Electricity Act 1989 for any developers with a generating capacity of greater than 1MW.EMEC’s application for a site-wide Section 36 consent at Billia Croo is for a maximum installed generating capacity of 20 MW across the site. The consent will last until 2040, future-proofing the consenting process for clients accessing EMEC’s facilities.To support the Section 36 consent application, EMEC contracted Land Use Consultants to complete a Seascape, Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment and Xodus Group to conduct an Environmental Appraisal assessing the potential environmental impacts that may occur during the installation, operation, maintenance and decommissioning phases of device and infrastructure testing at the Billia Croo test site.These assessments were focused on an agreed ‘envelope’ of device types and activities that could be deployed within the test site boundaries. The appraisal was supported by specialist expertise from Atlantic Ecology and Orkney Research Centre for Archaeology.The Billia Croo Section 36 consent application has been funded by Interreg NWE FORESEA programme.Caitlin Long, EMEC’s Environment and Consents specialist, said: “In order for developers to deploy marine renewable devices and generate electricity at sea, it is a regulatory requirement to gain statutory consents and marine licences. At present, any technologies with a generating capacity over 1 MW must go through a more arduous consenting process prior to deployment.“EMEC acquired and implemented a site-wide section 36 consent for our tidal test site at the Fall of Warness in 2016. This enabled Orbital Marine Power and Magallanes Renovables to successfully install 2 MW tidal energy technologies at the site without having to obtain additional consents due to their technologies being rated over 1 MW.“The success of the site-wide Section 36 at the Fall of Warness site led us to apply for a similar consent for the Billia Croo wave test site.”last_img read more

first_img Man Utd have been ‘alerted to the uncertainty over Harry Kane’s Tottenham future’ while they are ‘monitoring Erling Haaland’s situation at Borussia Dortmund’. The report in the Evening Standard mentions Timo Werner and Moussa Dembele as other strikers ‘under consideration’. If they exhaust their other options then Ighalo ‘could be available for around £15m’ but would have to take a huge wage cut to join. Speaking recently about his future, Ighalo told Elegbete TV: “There is no offer on the table yet because the season is still on and I’m yet to finish my loan deal. I don’t just take decisions alone in my life. I have a principle and I have a guideline for everything I do. I always pray to God to direct me. “I have seen so many tweets about this. I have seen so many people going crazy, (saying) ‘go back to China’, some say stay with Man United. read also:Osimhen is future of Nigerian football – Ighalo “Have you seen me say a word? I don’t have anything to say. When the season’s finished and I get two offers from the two teams, then I will sit and think about it, pray about it and whatever God says I should do, I will go with that.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Odion Ighalo will have to wait to learn if Manchester United will make his loan from Shanghai Shenhua into a permanent transfer, according to reports. Manchester United’s Odion Ighalo during their last game vs LASK The Nigeria international has made a good impact since he joined Manchester United with four goals in three starts in all competitions. There was limited excitement about his arrival at Old Trafford in January, but Ighalo has so far proven his doubters wrong, leading to the idea of a permanent stay being mooted. FEATURE: When SAF’s Man United had their watershed European moment Ighalo’s parent club are reported to have lined up another former Premier League forward as his replacement, potentially pushing him towards a confirmed deal with Man Utd. However, the Evening Standard claims that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ‘undecided over his plans to sign a striker this summer’ with the Man Utd boss exploring his options before making a decision over Ighalo. Solskjaer is ‘working through a shortlist of other strike targets’ with several strikers on the Old Trafford club’s radar. Promoted ContentWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?Insane 3D Spraying Skills Turn In Incredible Street Art5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read More2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This YearPortuguese Street Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic 3D GraffitiArtist Got Bored With Quarantine & Painted Flowers All Over Walls9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo10 Hyper-Realistic 3D Street Art By Odeith11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table TopMost Popular Movies With Sylvester Stallonecenter_img Loading… last_img read more

first_imgThe Batesville Bulldogs JV Football posted a 40-0 win against The Rushville Lions to improve to 4-0 on the season and 2-0 in The EIAC.Courtesy of Bulldogs Coach Terry Nobbe.last_img

first_imgBrookville, In. — The Better Business Bureau is warning owners and consumers about a new phishing scam using the BBB name and logo.At least three area businesses have reported receiving email apparently from the BBB regarding a violation of workplace standard or rule. The email directs the person to click on a link to get help to solve or solve the problem. Tim Maniscalo from the BBB says clicking on the link will download a virus or malware on your computer.The goal of the scam is to use a recognizable, credible entity to gain access to your personal information. That information can be used to access credit, cash or services.If you get an email that claims it is from BBB:Do NOTclick on any links or attachments.Read the email carefully for signs that it may be fake (for example, misspellings, grammatical errors, generic greetings such as “Dear member” instead of a name, etc.).Be wary of urgent instructions to take specified action such as “Click on the link or your account will be closed.”Hover your mouse over links without clicking to see if the address is truly from bbb.org. The URL in the text should match the URL that your mouse detects. If the two do not match, it is most likely a scam.Send a copy of the email to phishing@council.bbb.org(Note: This address is only for scams that use the BBB name or logo)Delete the email from your computer completely (be sure to empty your “recycle bin or trash” as well).Run anti-virus software updates frequently and do a full system scan.Keep a close eye on your bank statements for any unexpected or unexplained transactions.If you have clickedon any of the links within the email, immediately change your email and network passwords AND notify your local IT provider for next steps and actions.The BBB is working closely with law enforcement to find those responsible.last_img read more

first_img Doyle said: “I was a little concerned at halfway as he must have changed his legs four or five times at that point and he’s a horse that really needs to hear his feet rattle. But he’s very, very tough. “I could hear them all coming, but Sabrina and the team have done a great job with him. Pat Smullen also gave me some good advice about the horse.” Harty said: “It’s a lucky place for us. We were delighted with Kalann yesterday (third in the Doncaster Cup) and this fellow is the real deal over seven furlongs. “James said he would have won easier had the ground been quicker. He has a massive stride on him. “There was nothing on Irish Champions Weekend for him except over a mile and he’s better over seven. “We’ll just have to keep finding seven-furlong races for him and on good ground.” Ansgar gave Ireland a second consecutive victory in the OLBG Park Stakes at Doncaster. Last year it was Eddie Lynam and Viztoria, and this time it was trainer Sabrina Harty who made a successful raid on Town Moor, and the 7-2 chance was given a cool front-running ride by James Doyle. Better than ever at the age of six, Doyle had already partnered Ansgar for a recent Group Three success at Goodwood and they had just enough of an advantage by the line to thwart the charging 2-1 favourite Aljamaaheer by half a length. center_img Press Associationlast_img read more

first_img Palace are unbeaten in six after Monday’s goalless draw with struggling Swansea and sit fifth in the table approaching the turn of the year. Now defender Ward believes the Eagles have what it takes to stay the course, despite missing out on craved victories in consecutive goalless draws against Bournemouth and Swansea. “We would have taken 31 points at this stage at the start of the season, but as a club we want to keep pushing on,” Ward told Palace’s official club website. “We’re on a great run at the moment and it would have been nice to get three points to give us a push up the league. “But we’ll take the positives and go into the new year in high spirits and look to build on what we’ve done.” Patrick Bamford missed a gilt-edged chance to hand Palace victory on Monday, in what proved his final turn for the club. The on-loan Chelsea striker told Eagles bosses he will return to his parent club directly after his ninth appearance for Alan Pardew’s side. Palace are likely to weigh up bolstering both defence and attack in the January transfer window, especially with key threat Yannick Bolasie missing for all-but three months with hip trouble. Ward admitted Palace lacked the vital killer instinct in failing to see off Swansea, but remained unfazed by a frustrating day for the Eagles. “The only thing that was missing was the goal because we had a lot of possession and managed to get in the final third enough times,” Ward said. Press Association “It was just the final ball that was letting us down and we couldn’t find the back of the net.” Managerless Swansea claimed yet another boost in their bid to ease clear of the relegation picture, with caretaker boss Alan Curtis insisting the club will continue to hunt the “right person” to replace Gary Monk. “If we lost a couple of matches the club would be under pressure to appoint a full-time manager,” Curtis said. “But it has to be the right person. The style of football we play, we can’t just pluck anybody from obscurity. “But the chairman and the board have usually got that process quite right. “Whichever manager who has been appointed, they’ve contributed massively.” Joel Ward believes Crystal Palace are perfectly-placed at the Premier League’s halfway point in their bid for European qualification. last_img read more

first_imgThe U.S. Coast Guard announced on Saturday, May 16, 2020 that it suspended the search for mdissing Vero Beach High School senior who got lost at sea.18-year-old Lenton Ward went missing after swimming near Jensen Beach on Wednesday.Family members said Lenton “Ty” Ward was at Dollman Park Beachside with friends Wednesday, celebrating their upcoming graduation from Vero Beach High School. He was a football and lacrosse player for the school.According to an incident report, Ward was last seen about 150 yards offshore. Deputies said the surf conditions were “extreme” when he vanished.U.S. Coast Guard crews searched for Lenton Ward a total of 58 hours, covering 907 square miles, an area roughly the size of Rhode Island.The St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office conducted an aerial search, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Martin County Sheriff’s Office and U.S Border Patrol also searched for Ward.Family members also searched along the beach Thursday night for any sign of Ward.CWO Clint Smith, SAR Controller for Sector Miami said, “The decision to suspend active searching in any case is never one we come to lightly. We offer our deepest sympathies to the family of Mr. Ward in this difficult time.last_img read more